DENTISTRY TODAY - CLINICAL MENTORING
A COMPREHENSIVE UPDATE ON ADHESIVE DENTISTRY
The curriculum of the course will cover the following
DEMONSTRATION OF COMPOSITE FILLING MATERIALS
1) Demonstration of checking effectiveness of lights.
2) Demonstration of Class 1 filling with composite
3) Demonstration of reproduction of stains on a large Class 1 filling.
4) Demonstration of matrix bonds – steel/plastic
5) Demonstration of large Class 2 filling with composite/ Demonstration of tunnel cavities
6) Demonstration of large Class 2 filling with flowable and composite
7) Demonstration of Class 3 filling with composite
8) Demonstration of Class IV filling with composite
9) Demonstration of large Class 5 filling with gingival colored composite
10) Demonstration of reproduction of crack lines on a large Class 5
11) Demonstration of Class 5 filling with flowable and composite
12) Demonstration of sealants.
13) Demonstration of fissurotomy
DEMONSTRATION OF GLASS IONOMERS
1) Demonstration of auto-cure glass ionomer.
2) Demonstration of A.R T
3) Demonstration of metal reinforced glass ionomers
4) Demonstration of resin modified glass ionomers.
DEMONSTRATION OF DIASTEMA CLOSURES
1) Demonstration of diastema closure with height increase
2) Demonstration of diastema closure without height increase
Demonstration of how to make bitewing films
Participants will then repeat all the above on extracted and mounted teeth under supervision.
*The course content and order may be changed slightly to improve the flow of information
* All demonstrations will be on freshly extracted and mounted teeth bought by the participants only.
* No demonstrations will be on teeth mounted by us.
* No demonstrations on patients.
What is not included in the course
*Fiber reinforced composites
These topics will be covered in a separate POST & CORE COURSE.
REQUIREMENTS FROM PARTICIPANTS
1) Freshly extracted and mounted teeth.
Three cavities each of Class 1,Class 2,Class 3,Class 4,Class 5.
Mounted teeth with diastema between central incisors.(3 cases).
At least four molar teeth without any cavity cutting.
At least four mounted primary molar teeth
2) Air rotor handpiece
3) Air motor handpiece or micromotor
4) Small rubber bowl
5) Large rubber bowl
6) Large rubber sheet and napkins / Tissue papers /gloves
7) Large Enamel tray
8) Chip syringes
9) Magnifying loupes (optional)
All materials and burs will be supplied by us.
All demonstrations are on freshly extracted and mounted teeth only. All the extracted teeth must be mounted for demonstration purposes.
Every participant will be given 3 previous issues of DENTISTRY TODAY complementary.
The course is limited attendance and will emphasize on one is to one guidance.
Maximum 2 participants per batch.
Timings 1:00 p.m till 3:00 p.m on two consecutive days.
Venue:- Dr. Veerendra Darakh’s Dental Clinic.
See the map on contact us page.
Address: M-1Meenakshi, Gr. floor, Vijay nagar, Marol-Maroshi Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400059.
Landmark:- Opp. Vincent Palotti Church
Phone nos :- 29251176
Course fees:- Rs. 10,000/-
Bank account details:
Bank:- ICICI bank, Marol branch, Mumbai
A/c no:- 1044050001044
IFSC code:- ICIC0001044
Cheques to be drawn favouring DENTISTRY TODAY.
Note:- In case of cancellation due to any reason 30% will be deducted towards administrative expenses.
Course fees do not include any accommodation, breakfast, lunch or refreshments.
The course does not include any live patient demonstrations, handouts or notes. The field of adhesive dentistry is constantly changing and so it is not possible to issue notes or handouts
Support and guidance will be provided to the participants for their difficult clinical cases personally by Dr. Veerendra Darakh after the course also.
If there are any clarifications and suggestions please feel free to contact us.
Download registration form here
View profile of Dr. Veerendra Darakh here